Everything posted by Cbdave
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 7th December 2025
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 6th December 2025
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed. 'Breast-fed,' she replied. 'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 'No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk.' I know,' she said, 'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came.'
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- Time To Send Each Other Christmas Presents 😁
- chicks or sticks
- Friday 5th December 2025
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 4th December 2025
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Wednesday 3rd December 2025
- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
After being married for thirty years, a wife asked her husband to describe her. He looked at her for a while, then said, "You're an alphabet wife..... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K." She asks ... "What the heck does that mean?" He said,"Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, and Hot". She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely, but what about I, J, K?" He said, "I'm Just Kidding!" The swelling in his eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving his testicles.- Tuesday 2nd December 2025
- chicks or sticks