Everything posted by Cbdave
-
Monday 27th April 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tobacco and Vapes Bill new law passed_UK
Gday No Not pointless. And you don’t have rose colour glasses. Have a get a pair of bifocals you can see up close and see off in the distance. Gives you a full view. It doesn’t matter really if the law gets repealed in the end. It doesn’t take away from the fact that it was law. Having to say I can now smoke or vape cause a political party used it to get voted in. Really. It’s pretty obvious a crook of Site. There’s not that many smoker vapers now. They are a minority at lest in this country. People don’t except smoking vaping anymore. As for the black market it’s self correcting who wants to except firebombing etc. The 12per cent of nicotine addicts facing the rest of us. Anyway that’s my rave
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 26th April 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tobacco and Vapes Bill new law passed_UK
Gday New Zealand put the same type of ban in place but quick as a flash the next change of government overturned it. Sucks but that the way it goes. In Australia the highly taxed cigs have breed a black market in cigs and vaps. But with all that illegal it also attracts the crime. Criminals being crimes have a habit of burning down each others shop fronts. Like when the bikies tried to take take over the tattoo industry and thier version of competition was to burn each other out. It became impossible to insure and the stores owners would not lease to a tattoo business. Sames now happening to tabacco stores now. On another level state government is closing them down big fines and all the rest. But the big one is that the owner find the site can’t have a tabacco related business for 6 months. No one would be prepared to rent on those terms. Who knows where it lead. Have to buy your vapes on Temu?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Saturday 25th April 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Friday 24th April 2026
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember .. Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks. 'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?' 'Sure.' 'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks. 'No, I can remember it.' 'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?' He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.' 'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks. Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!' Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, the old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment. 'Where's my toast?'
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 23rd April 2026
- chicks or sticks