Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cbdave

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cbdave

  1. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  2. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    18
  3. Gday Stew No details but I’ve had a few medical issues since giving up the smokes. I firmly believe that not smoking contributed in a big part of a good outcome. Another thing that is not so obvious is the effect on your treatment team. They are a lot more positive when they know you’re a firm non smoker. Hang in there Ps get over to chicks a sticks …. I’m holding the back but I could do with some help mate
  4. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 ……. Bring it home
  5. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  6. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.
  7. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  8. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  9. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ate
  10. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  11. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  12. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  13. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  14. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  15. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever. ( a pinch an a punch for the first of the month)
  16. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.
  17. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  18. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  19. Gday Stew Sorry owe your an apology for jumping in with the forever bit. Had a real big think of where I was at in those first days and the future could wait as I was definitly living in the now and my days were in bite size pieces. As the days mounted I started to realise how precious my quit had become. I was going to throw away all those hours and days away if I smoked. About day 5 I got a great present from my sweetheart when she asked me if I was smoking. I was pretty chuffed that I’d kept it a secret but part of my didn’t want to fail in front of her if truth be told. She told me she understood it was my battle but not to be a stranger. And she was proud of me. Kinda left a lump in my throat. She brings it up ever now and then and it’s pretty special. Broke my silence and finally showed her the NOPE pledge page just before my 10 th year. She was pretty impressed. I was pretty proud I could impress my Sweety after 48 years. Anyway after that rave Realise that your dragging along others on this life journey they may not always know it but you are important to them. Hang on life’s a great journey
  20. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  21. G’day NOPE .....Not One Puff Ever.
  22. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  23. Cbdave replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  24. more get a surprise visit from a limbo dancer you see those knees then a crutch… your not alone

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.