Everything posted by Oldybutmouldy
- Gonna be a bear.....
-
Gonna be a bear.....
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.... I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.... I could deal with that too..... When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) whilst you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that. If you're a momma bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line... you swat them too. I could deal with that. If you're a bear, you mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat. YUP... gonna be a bear!
-
Newbie
Erm.... how does one find the games?? Bit of a technobimbo here.... sorry!
-
Please say it’ll get better..
Hello Arynn..... I hope you are still protecting your quit. Post often and in between watch Joel's video's.... I lost my quit, but I've made myself get right back up here and face my nicodemons again. I know what chronic ill health is like. I've had fibromyalgia for years.... it's tough living with a long term illness, but smoking makes it worse. I sincerely hope you feel able to come in again to share how you feel, and how you are managing to get through this. Keep on keepin' on chick... J
-
Pre Respond to your own SOS
OK.... take some deep breaths.... take many deep breaths and put your brain into gear before you put your gob into action! You know you can do it.... you did it before and you can keep on doing it..... Go find whatever you need to help you through this.... Kiss the dog, kick the OH, rant at the kids, but DON'T PUT A CIGGIE IN YOUR GOB AND SET LIGHT TO IT!!!!! KEEP THAT QUIT..... YOU WORKED HARD FOR IT... YOU DESERVE TO KEEP IT INTACT! Remember how much your mom hated you smoking the evil weed. Remember how it did for your dad.... JUST STOP IT NOW! CHOOSE LIFE.... choose YOU.
-
I smoked again!
Hello Albert.... I'm sorry to hear that you lost your quit, but at least, as others have said, you are back in here. That's worth a lot. I too recently lost my quit, so stick around and lets keep on keepin' on together... Safe hugs... J
-
Jennet - new to quit train
Hello, I'm Jennet, just turned 60 and had been smoking since I was 12 up until March this year, when I watched two whole days of Joel's video's and read everything I could about giving up smoking. I did give up, and was supported by some wonderful people, however, I started smoking again just a few days ago. I could go into the whole thing, but will not waste others time... suffice to say that I am deeply distressed presently and find it really hard to stop crying more or less continuously. I watched my mother die a couple of years ago, having to make the decision to up her meds and let her slip peacefully away. I did not really comprehend at the time, how much this had hurt me, even though I cried rivers at the time. Anyhow... that's me, and I am in here and on another site fairly constantly now, trying to take one breath at a time, and come to terms with the loss of someone I loved deeply as well as give up smoking the abominable weed she hated so much. I KNOW I will get through this, it's just that I am a little shaky right now. Thanks for being here and providing such a wonderful shelter for those in need.... J
-
Saturday 23 rd December 2017
Kizzy says NOPE too.... and she ain't no dope
-
Saturday 23 rd December 2017
Welcome Virginia
-
Saturday 23 rd December 2017
Nope dope
-
The Festive Season is nearly here !!!!
Oh yeah..... got my dark rum lined up, with tia maria chasers topped with Cornish clotted cream ice cubes!
- Your First Days, nicotine Free
-
Friday 22 nd December 2017
NOPE