Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 No beer.. just wine...? they are brilliant but nippy... Sainsbury's have them at a pound the now and the hotter jalapeno ones..
  2. Am no being funny but a don't think 4 stops are gonna cut it .... how many miles is that..?? Internet free zone... cos then a cannae watch ma netflix...?
  3. French mustard kiss
  4. Side
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Have you tried these.. I am sittin here with ma mooth on fire...!!!
  6. We still on towns or cities..?? Arbroath
  7. ^^ ooowww so many places I could go with that.. but I won't.. Yards
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  9. ^^ ooofft.. I take it your4 stops early aren't the same as mine.. cos I'd still be in glasgow and have a 25 mile training walk..!!! What you trainin for @Sslippy..? Giant moths... have you seen the size of those buggers..? Man they can eat the paper clean off the wall..!!
  10. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  11. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4 Yep all ticketyboo here.. not long woke up in a pool of slabbers...hahaha???
  12. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2 How's you Doreen??
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 ... G ?
  14. Wee fluffy me replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Ocht.. you're haverin man.. that's a coorie.....!!
  15. Feet ( I wish I was lucky enough to have crows feet.. Mine are more like albatross feet!!?)
  16. Unicorn onesie horn
  17. Elephant poo F is free @Sslippy..... better hurry up before Jo jumps in with both feet...?? @Sslippy....... @Sslippy...... @Sslippy... @Sslippy .. are you sleeping on the job again.. Am trying ma best to help you here.. short of comin down and chappin your door there is nothing else I can do...!! Really @Sslippy... really.. am doin ma best here... Right that's it am putting ma shoes on and jump in next train down to you.. shouldn't be too hard to find you...how big can Kent be..??
  18. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 aye am with you Doreen ?
  19. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Oh for goodness sakes peeps no need to stitch pick.. What are you two like.. honestly A cuddle is a cuddle.. I cuddle my family my friends and even a stranger if they need it.. A hug your in and out... wham bam here's a tin of spam... A cuddle is anything more than 2 or 3 seconds .. Arn't you glad I cleared that up for you.. now you can sleep tonight...???
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0..... Aaaawwww... for goodness sake I'm late again..!!!
  23. Breakfast Scottish English
  24. Ooowww it's friday I can smell the weekend from here... And @notsmokinjo im with you cos I love me a wee black cat..? And here's my Friday NOPE
  25. Oooopppssy... All right... hands up... so I might have told a teensy weensy wee white lie....??? Ants.. a don't want them in my pants or in my livingroom...!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.