Everything posted by Wee fluffy me
- chicks or sticks
-
True or False
( (I can see a body of water, (it's called a puddle here)I was just trying to be funny) Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha .. what's that..?? TNP has caught the sun
-
chicks or sticks
-3 Yep....... what ya gonna do about it Sheesh not been called a lady in a loooooonnngggg time..?
-
Game *The Food Game*
Back up the bus.... a yum yum filled with raspberry jam...!! & we don't have the London cheesecake up here (you pull in ma leg??) Starburst ("opel fruits made to make your mouth water' to me, had some of them today)
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
2 of the 3 wee piggies cos the 3rd has wee man syndrome and is no afraid of anything as long as he's hiding behind his mammies skirts... Why is abundance not actually a bun dance
-
chicks or sticks
That's what happens when you get too cocky..?????????? -1
- Word Association Game
-
Game *The Food Game*
Mmmmmm luv yum yums, best ones are from Greg's ? Moussaka
-
chicks or sticks
-20 Whoop whoop go Chicks....
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Word Association Game
All right I get the picture I'll Shut up...!!
-
Word Association Game
Quiet Up here they say hink... haha
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
-
chicks or sticks
-10 I know slippy, I tried but it wouldn't work..??
-
Word Association Game
Oh is fink meant for think ?? Cos i was thinking batfink .. hahah Tannoy
- chicks or sticks
- Change A Letter Game
- chicks or sticks
-
Word Association Game
Really.. That was the first thing to come into your mind..????? Not cartoon....!!? Notify
- chicks or sticks
-
True or False
Oh ha bloody ha... are we including the rain????(Yes it hasn't stopped since I bought my razor) True TNP has been to the loo in the past hour