Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee fluffy me

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wee fluffy me

  1. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    O0... @Sslippy, I don not appreciate your sarcasm one little bit..!! My arm feels like it has a million pins and needles being stuck in it.. And it bloodywell hurts ..!! Thank you Dor & Jo ??
  2. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 Pppfftt thanks for the sympathy peeps...!!
  3. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 NOPE but I got stung by nettles hours ago and its not going away...!! I fear I shall lose the use of my left arm ..!! Look and feel sorry for me..??? Morn G?
  4. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I don't like brown..!! Go purples.....??? 11 I feel sick....?
  5. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12 Mmmmmmm no speakedy englesee..!!
  6. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 Can you tell I'm shite at spelling...!!!
  7. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7... Thank you but "haud the bus" job half done.. today they will survive, yes, but if I don't get the messages in today, they will have no food all week...!! Now do you see my dilemma...?? Ps. I can hear my wee plants calling to me.. especially the chillies.. and I don't even like chillies And whilst I'm here can someone explain why 1 chili is just that but more than one we fling in extra l's and e's..
  8. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 I need to go for the messages but we got wall to wall sunshine today and I want to potter in my garden.. Ooowww.. Dilemma... should I tend to my poor wee defenceless plants or buy food for my nearest and dearests...!!?
  9. The beautiful Illinois gives us Kickapoo and Kickapoo promises us a wild adventure.. Hope it doesn't get too messy...!!! Hope they supply the nose pegs !!
  10. Dragons (cos unicorns are real)
  11. Sunshine beautiful happy
  12. Inside out (I hated that film, thank gawd so did wee yin so didn't have to repeat it)
  13. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 Awww thank you and I know poor Jo. I have looked for my eyeball but must have deleted it.. prob need to take another pic.. So how's you been, I've hardly been on and am missing all the gossip.. hahaha
  14. Bubbles rainbow big
  15. Fairy Tales
  16. Ball room
  17. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 Mornin slippy, luvin your pic... Mmmmmm happy days...??
  18. Omg,^^^^^ I luved Dropper.. He was my fav, fav, favorite split.. Here we go I'll be singing it all day now..!! Super Sunny Singing Sunday NOPE from me.... ??
  19. Hill o’ Many Stanes near Caithness, Bonnie Scotland? Must have been an ancient orgy site...? ???
  20. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -9
  21. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  22. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  23. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 Nice work chooks ?
  24. Fingringhoe in Essex,England? It's all going on behind that big bush..!!
  25. Wee fluffy me replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.