Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bakon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bakon

  1. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  2. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Cheat. Zero
  3. bakon replied to Devil Doll's topic in Socializing
    Cheater ding dong
  4. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  5. bakon replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Ding dong is awesome name. I had her as develwoman but your is funnier
  6. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I want to ride a wet ride with smarti and wife in t shirts.
  7. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    O
  8. bakon replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    Who is doing this? Funny funny
  9. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Fay is killing me. If I post number it's wrong if I don't she skips me.
  10. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Come To mouse town in two weeks
  11. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Probably scratching balls
  12. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    That is window licking fun
  13. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    We got little smoking items because we are all really comfortable in ou quits. Makes site little slow.
  14. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I am too slow. Plus being only stick should be more fun with the gals in here but I feel like you are all just smacking me in the head
  15. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  16. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Way to fast.
  17. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  18. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Bigfoot pull out boots yet
  20. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  21. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ginger I asked serious question over there
  22. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3. No
  23. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  24. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Seems out of sorts. He got to get hat on straight first I think. -1
  25. bakon replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Look back a few post here. Like running chat I know Fay wedding dances

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.