Everything posted by Reciprocity
-
Eggs
That's it. I'm scheduling an appointment to see a shrink. I understood almost all of this post Bakon :o
-
Sirius is 3 Years Smoke Free Today!
A 3 year quit is a fantastic accomplishment Sirius! It's also a huge inspiration to those of us following along the same path. Treat yourself to something really special today and, do a happy dance :)
-
Saturday 27th May 2017 NOPE
Feels like a Saturday NOPE!
- chicks or sticks
-
The Enigma
Pretty sure you finally got to me on your "take down" list? I don't often offer up this insight into my childhood but .... what the hell!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Slap,slap,slap slap
We did it AGAIN BKP! More stick domination :P
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Computer scam screws with results
Bakon - it's not bots; it's the cats!! They can even suck your brain out if you get one in the face. Then, they become you :o You know how diabolical they are!
- chicks or sticks
-
Missing my boo thread...just sayin !!!!
I spoke to your Dr. and they said; "no hugging with that broken wrist" :P
- chicks or sticks