Everything posted by Sazerac
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
You CAN do that with your Mom too. I did it with my pos Sisters AND dear Mother. I don't have to see them EVER and you know how I feel about it ? I feel F U C K I N G GREAT. Life is too short ! You can free yourself from ALL ABUSIVE people. AND not be tortured by f k ng guilt...f u c k GUILT too. Be Free. Free free free.
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
***New Game*** TPBM
false....my height is just fine. TPBM wears adult shoes
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Lido / Libido Deck
With My Tardis...I can find a few more from another galaxy and poof there am I then when i want different.....poof ! off again for more adventure. all smoke free, of course. :)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Sazerac,s.....cesspit
Please, would y'all get off the geriatric jokes ? You're making me feel like grandma moses. It's the internet fgs...where we are all young and beautiful. :D heard me ? Young and Beautiful !
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
3 You look Really GOOD. Glad Ohio didn't make you look bad. Is the old lady pink/blue gone or cool now ?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
5 is this your new hair in your avatar, Tracey ? You look WONDERFUL !
-
chicks or sticks
6 having the countdown feels really cool, huh REZ !
-
chicks or sticks
17 go saints :) oops sorry go saints 7
-
New here again.
I am so happy you are going for it ! Fabulous Rowly. You never have to feel this way again ! Get good and angry about the addiction...that will fuel your commitment but, be kind to yourself. You are quitting smoking ! Every moment by moment, you are free. Congratulations. Love, S p.s. It gets easier and easier...soon.
- chicks or sticks
-
New here again.
Start again, Rowly...that is all you can do. breathe DEEP and put the smoke down, destroy the others. make a commitment to yourself for the next five minutes...the next ten...the next hour...the next few hours... You CAN do this. You just aren't doing it and you're psyching yourself out. Relax. Breathe. Stop lighting cigs on fire. No Rocket Science here....Not One Puff.
- chicks or sticks