Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

buMbLeB

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by buMbLeB

  1. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  2. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  3. I think I had these for the first two years. Not only did they feel completely real, but in my dreamworld I'd remember that I'd actually been successfully smoking the occasional "social" cigarette all along, without getting hooked again. What a total mindf@*%. Still, I was never more happy to wake up, and whatever they meant they served their purpose.
  4. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  5. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  7. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  8. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  9. Glad to have you with us, sounds like a great start to a sticky quit. Boo's right, I think - my own quit was mostly unplanned and just sorta happened, and I'll be hitting 4 years next month. Keep reading, learning, posting and NOPEing and you'll do this.
  10. It's all true. Marti, you're magnificent, and you have a way of saying what needs to be said that occasionally makes me envious. Congratulations on two years, and thanks for helping make this place great. There is no greater honour.
  11. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  12. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  13. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  14. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  16. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  17. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  18. buMbLeB replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Been awhile since I been here.
  19. buMbLeB replied to Boo's topic in Socializing
    Posting pictures is a bit tricky. Ping us when you get there, there's more than a few who will happily help.
  20. Good to hear Glenn! Remember, you don't really have to "fight" - you don't have to do anything. You only have to NOT smoke, and you win. You are done with cigarettes. For good. NOPE.
  21. That's great KL! You're at the point in your quit when you'll start to feel like this more and more. But if tomorrow you find yourself a little down, don't despair, this isn't a straight linear progression. Overall, from here on, you will have more good days and fewer bad ones, until eventually you realize you just don't have any bad ones anymore. But it will probably be a bit bumpy for a while yet. The point is you are healing, and you are winning, and your body and mind are thanking you. Enjoy your great day!
  22. Well, I hear your cilia are having a party in your lungs.
  23. Most of the time, people just disappear. I appreciate that you told us, and seem to take responsibilty for the choice you made. Still, what a shame. Pointless, awful crying shame. I hope you make it back. Like, later today maybe?
  24. Exactly right. Great to have you with us, let us know how you're doing, say whatever's on your mind, and help us help each other - it's all good, and it all helps.
  25. Glad to have you aboard, Chris, and congratulations on your decision. I'm looking forward to getting to know you. Oh yeah, the thing to remember about kicking train tires is: don't. I am editing this because I just realized this was my 666th post, and I am taking the opportunity to embrace evil and revel in my own bad self.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.