Everything posted by SanDar
-
I miss her already. RIP Bobbie
I'm so sorry Ross. Losing a furbaby is like losing a piece of our heart. Take comfort in knowing she was so well loved. (((Hugs)))
-
Friday 24 July NOPE
I've got 1 year of freedom, so there is NO way I'm smoking. NOPE!
-
We miss you, Paul723!
Congratulations Paul! :)
-
Seven Months of Freedom for Evelyn!!
Way to go Evelyn! Congratulations!
-
Hello Bitches
Adopt, don't shop. I'm sure there are at least one of each those breeds in your local shelter. :)
- WEDNESDAY 22nd July 2015
-
runfree has 7 months running free!
Congratulations on 7 Months of Freedom! :)
- TUESDAY 21st July 2015
- MONDAY 20th July 2015
-
Getting closer :)
I see you are from TN Nancy. I have been warned that the weather there is very hot and humid? Although I can't imagine it being much worse that good old Iowa hot, muggy summers.
- SUNDAY 19th July 2015
-
Confessions
You're a little crazy Bacon, but oh so funny! I need to tell my bee story. I was outside sweeping out our screened gazebo. Somehow a bee got down my shirt and inside my bra! Yes, the damn thing stung me! I was screaming and slapping myself. Yelled at hubby to help me, don't just stand there. Of course, he hasn't a clue as to what the hell is going on. I ripped off my shirt to get to the damn bra and get rid of the bee. I'm pretty sure my neighbor was in his backyard and got one hell of a show. I was too embarrassed to even look over towards their house. He's no doubt wondering why I'm not in an institution, lol. I threw my shirt back on, hung my head and made a mad dash for my back door.
-
Getting closer :)
This is my grandson's 2nd trip to Loretta's. This year he is riding in two classes. Just so proud that he's made it this far, considering all the qualifying to get here. Can you tell I'm just a little excited? :lol:
-
Getting closer :)
- SATURDAY 18th July 2015
- FRIDAY 17th July 2015
Nope, not today :)- Woo Hoo! One year free for Dentalfloss!!
One year of Freedom for you!- Bathroom work complete...
Love love love your bathroom! And like others here, I am now feeling the urge to renovate my bathroom :)- 3 years without a puff--a beautiful thing
Yay you! That looks like a ton of fun :D- Thursday 16 July NOPE
- Wedneysday 15 July NOPE
- 3 years for babs
- TUESDAY 14th July 2015
- Monday 13 July NOPE
It's a good Monday morning Nope :)- SUNDAY 12th July 2015