Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thondratir

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thondratir

  1. Hahaha, decided to check the news and guess what I found...
  2. Well f ucking hell guys, y'all don't needa be up in my ass bout' cursin coz I turn all gangsta up in this bitch and when I turn all gangsta up in this bitch, shit gets crazy and nuts start flying all over peoples mouths n' shit and then I come up with them string of curse words that follow by godfucking-shitheaded-pooeating-foureyed-bigheaded-pedofilic-godforesaken-pissdrinking-assfucking-homofilic-beerbellied-mophaired-cronical-heroinaddicted-tetanussuffering-monkeyassed-cocksucking-hepatitisinfected-gangreneinfested-pimplefaced-bugeyed-gasolineinhaling-cokewhore c unt!
  3. Hi guys, I was wondering, do you guys use any apps to keep track of your quit ? I use QuitNow! Pro version and for 3 pounds it is so informative and good! If you guys are interested I'll link the free version for you guys. Android iOS
  4. Baelish is such a #"$%! Poor Sansa, can't wait for the little bros.
  5. The advantage of being Portuguese and living in London is that I can curse the hell out of people, with a smile without them noticing. "Sorry, what was that ?" "Oh you know... The weather isn't so good today..."
  6. Option 1 Download this app: Image Resizer+ Upload it to your favorite image hosting site, personally I recommend: Imgur Get the direct link and then post it. Option 2 Go to: Post Image You'll see 2 options, look for the image and re-size the image, so look for it, then re-size to how much you want it and then click upload. Get the direct link and then post it.
  7. Still, having to deal with your attitude doesn't help much either. It's alright to think that some people are spoiled and need others attention to be able to do stuff but doesn't mean we have to be spreading it around, only makes us look like asses.
  8. First week is accomplished, still noping strongly!
  9. Morning fellas.
  10. Thank you, Marcus, I totally understand what you're saying, to be honest I was feeling down until now and it wasn't helping much but now my motivation is boosted again. Thank you so much.
  11. Thanks for the advice, what I've decided to do was going old school, wrote a sentimental letter that expresses all my feelings for her and in the end there is this catch... "One more thing ... I know that you are free to make your choices , but smoking is not good for you and you know it, when I'm writing this, its my 3rd day trying to stop smoking and I do this for me because I want to live long enough to see you old and beautiful and give you all the love that I did not give you today , if you don't do it for yourself , do it for me, there is so much that you have to see and know about me, so, do not make the time go shorter." Later on will send it in the mail to Portugal, hope it works.
  12. Almost didn't make it on time for my daily NOPE!
  13. Hello! Can't wait for my first year already, it's a day to day battle but I'll get there, as you can see I'm a newbie in the zone but NOPE! We'll all do it together. Welcome to the hype train and I hope you enjoy your stay.
  14. Recently I got really sad news from my girlfriend... My mom at her 57 years old started smoking again and she had quit at 46! What is wrong with her!!! Talked to her about it even though I was mad with her decision we talked calmly and her excuse was... Mom was getting too fat and needed something to lose weight without taking time... Saddest excuse that I've ever heard! I've tried multiple times to talk her out of it, I even threatened her that I wouldn't go there on holidays but she isn't strong enough :'( Ugh, feel so sad for her but at the same time there's nothing I can do to change it without being there.
  15. I simply think to myself, if an addiction can take over my body, what kind of man am I ? That's not the example that I want to pass on my future family. I can do it!
  16. Thank you misses, I've been wondering because they say that a man by the time he is 30 he needs to own a Rolex or another piece of good jewelry, since my family doesn't have much roots or lineage, I want to create my own and pass it by the generations.
  17. Hello ladys! So, I've always wondered about mans accessories but here's this one that really makes me wonder. Signet rings, is it something that now a days generation is used to see and accept ? I'm pretty young myself but it's something that really catches my eye when I see in older people and I wonder if as a young lad, it would fit me as well since I like to wear formal clothes most of the time. For the ones that don't know what I mean, this is a signet ring. And this is how it looks. Also, I've heard that in America using it on the little finger is considered as not so masculine, what are your thoughts on it ?
  18. Thondratir replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  19. Thondratir replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  20. Basically my dads situation, because he would smoke so much he got 2 Pneumonia's but I never knew about it because he was working abroad and no one told me, but even thought I got to know it some years later I can't imagine if it was me going through that situation and put my kids going through it. For a simple thing I could have lost him and I don't want to be that guy.
  21. Today I woke up with some urge, slapped myself in the face and NOPE!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.