Everything posted by LucyThai
-
Hello Again
Welcome back. Best wishes to you on quitting smoking, you can do anything you set your mind too as long as you educate yourself and make a real personal commitment to see it through.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
new quitter.....
Congratulations and welcome. Educating yourself about this awful addiction is key in my eyes, lots of great information here so poke around and have fun. And always remember nope once you adhere to that you cant fail. Not one puff ever.
-
What Are You Reading?
Starting a Fathers Story today.
- chicks or sticks
-
What Are You Reading?
Just started Girl in the box. Wow its crazy but good and also a true story.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
My Grandfather, the addict...
This is a very heart warming post, thank you for taking the time to write it. I really enjoyed it.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Mars and Venus are at it again
I don't care if my SO and I ever talk lol I consider "together" when we go shopping first (something I love) then get wings and beer and watch sports (something he loves). If we rarely talk it's all the better to me, but I have never been a idle chatter type of person.
- chicks or sticks