Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LucyThai

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LucyThai

  1. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 1
  2. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 20
  3. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  4. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  5. Star Trek 2 I want to kill everyone. Satan is good. Satan is our pal I am very well thank you Doll and you?
  6. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  7. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  8. Banana
  9. Back to the future What a filthy job.
  10. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  11. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 5
  12. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 11
  13. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 9
  14. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0 I am great Doll. And you?
  15. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 19 Hello.
  16. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 17
  17. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 4
  18. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 10 I had a double cheese burger, a small French fry and a small mocha frappe from Mc Donalds.
  19. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 5 Hello.
  20. LucyThai replied to Wendy's topic in Socializing
    I have a pretty heavy Winni the pooh cup and power strip on my left. I guess I would bash it over the head and run over to Doll's house :)
  21. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 3
  22. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 7
  23. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  24. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 6
  25. LucyThai replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.