July 16, 20179 yr Why are you where the bugs are? I understand being a man's man and hunting your own meat but then you grow up and get a job. Only thing the woods are for, is passing through on a motorized anything. Boat car or bike. Other great thing of being a paid man's man is buying your meat. Already plucked ducked skinned and wrapped. Then fire up grill in the cut grass or cement pond area of the yard and still no critters. Or for a treat- eat out. I love to eat out. My wife likes it too Nope! Chuck Testa does not approve this message.
July 19, 20179 yr If Cerave anti itch cream can work on atopic dermatitis than it can work on your bugs. I think you need a new hobby as in something indoors lol. The counting game is always open :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.