March 17, 20179 yr Here in the Pacific NW we get a lot of rain. Every day. Day after Day. and night.. Including weekends. So it was with some shock that yesterday we had a decent er, interval of low precipitation such that the sidewalks at least looked dry from a warm bright yellow thing up in the sky. Skipped lunch and went for a walk. Fresh air, cold breeze, and warm sunlight as I greeted the daffodils. It's been a while. Knees were a bit stiff but slowly worked my way into it. What I didn't have was coughing fits, or hacking phlegm, or stopping to smoke someplace out of the wind. Cuz... wait for it... I don't smoke. :)
March 17, 20179 yr Very nice - looking forward to that moment myself one of these days soon? Will be my first springtime as a non-smoker :)
March 17, 20179 yr Isn't is amazing the things we tolerated in order to smoke? Wheezing, gasping, coughing, etc. Thanks for sharing your spring day with us
March 17, 20179 yr I have the opposite problem in Portugal, its always damn sunny and dry and hot i wish it would rain more, i like rain.
March 18, 20179 yr In Canada we get snow, frigid temperatures & wind! Nice to not be out freezing my buns just to inhale & exhale chemicals. Big Country here with lots of fresh air!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.