Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amy...Sarah...Juan... I am doing it...Carol...how are you guys?

Featured Replies

Let us know good people :)

Hi Ladybug & Marti,

 

Happy Smoke free Easter to you as well.  I am doing good with the support of the forum.  Today is day 10 I am very

happy.  Saturday have 50th birthday party to go to this will be a true test lots of smokers there my plan is not to

smoke no matter what.  Easter will be easy dinner with family 1 hour north - no smokers there. I will make it

through the weekend and Monday will be day 13.  I am not sure when I will stop counting my days it kind of

helps to know that in a few days it will be 2 weeks smoke free.  Everyday I am breathing so much better.  I
still have the morning smokers cough but in time this should also go away.  No more coughing during the

day.  I know I have said it before but I have to say it again.  I am so happy to be on board the quit train.  Everyone

is very nice, some unique, and all very supportive.  The quit train has changed my life- I am a non smoker.

 

THANK YOU! Love you all :)

Hi Action,

 

Doing good- posted.. Happy Easter :)

You are doing so great Amy and you are such a pleasure to have on the board!!!

 

You will do fine at the party.  If you think about smoking, remember all of us cheeering you on to stay quit.  You can totally do it!!!

 

Happy Easter! 

Exactly what Petra said Amy. If you think about smoking, picture us from the sidelines.

 

I am very confident that you won't smoke though. You said you won't and I believe you. You are so close to two weeks, which means you are out of Hell Week and Heck Week. That's something to be extremely proud of. I can't wait to congratulate you on those two weeks! I am so very excited/proud. :)

 

How is everyone else doing? Please keep us updated!

Brilliant that Amy and Sarah have posted today, although hugs ((Sarah)) thinking of you, this morning sounded tough. Juan and Iam, on the path looking for you :)  I want both your quit dates too please, we will do some celebrating in style for you guys!! x

Loved reading this post. Amy I'm so thankful your sister shared our Facebook page with you!!

 

Woo hoo! You are free!!

Hi Babs,

 

Yes- I am sure she had no idea I would actually sign up for a quit date.  Actually I had no idea I was signing up.  It was just inspiring all of the literature and members and how everyone supported each other.

I hear that Amy. I wasn't sure I was ready until I started to read, then I knew I was..everything happens for a reason :) x

I will make it through no smoking for me today

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.