September 5, 201610 yr For you...to start a new chapter in your life too.. Quit now...and by the time the kids are off again....you will have... 6 weeks on your fabulous ticker...how amazin is that... Just jump on...don't wait......
September 5, 201610 yr The beginning of a new school year...most kids aren't crazy about summer ending the start of a new school year so if these little people can handle 9 months of "suffering" through homework, early bedtimes etc., you might as well endure a small amount of discomfort for a much, much shorter time and quit smoking today. Each day you put off quitting smoking you increase your chances of smoking related diseases or an early death. All things considered, quitting now is your best option. :)
September 7, 201610 yr Children really hate to see parents smoke. I know my daughter is SO glad that I quit. Smoking affected her far more than I realized, poor thing. :(
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.