Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You guys and gals...

Featured Replies

...are amazing. I feel blessed and thankfull being part of the QT, I'm glad I came back even ashamed.
That rock I was under wasn't that comfy after all, smelled too much like smoke :)

We are blessed to have you here with us.  Stay strong!  You can do this.  :)

  • Author

Thanks Jenny, everybody

Hi Ev,

I am so glad you are back.

Your struggles and successes are inspirational.

Don't forget to breathe

and Go Have Some FUN.

Been away awhile, sorry to see that you're starting again...but...at least this time you know what not to do..smoke.

 

You're in good company, have no doubt that you can do this...and never smoke ever again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.