Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you want to ask a member something?

Featured Replies

Maybe it's just me, but I would like to be allowed to ask some members a questions. 

 

I don't have personal questions (I think) just curious and have some "smoke questions". So how do I do that...just "bug" somebody with a PM and hope they read it...or ask openly like in a thread?

 

 

 

 

I wreckon ask openly, someone else might benefit from it too, unless its a rudey or dirty thing lol

whatever is on your mind will be interesting   to read and respond too

I am nosey...so you should ask everything on a thread...lol..j/k...seriously, I would assume anything too personal should be done via PM...just general questions, start a thread..you never know who will contribute  ;)

Just openly is fine, but I also don't mind you PMing me whenever you want ;)

  • Author

OK ...I have a question for the very confident longtime quitters (like the Sarge + Bakon)

 

"Were you guys like us.....struggling a little bit at the beginning..but biting the bullet anyway? Did you guys need the support as much as we do ...when you started your quit. Did you guys relapse and maybe had to start over? 

 

I guess I want to know if I might sound as confident as you guys are -one day!

I think a thread for people to ask questions is a great idea.

 

However, feel free to PM me as well. :) 

I wreckon ask openly, someone else might benefit from it too, unless its a rudey or dirty thing lol

Hahahah. Oh my. That made me laugh.

LB keep it (relatively) clean ;-)

  • Author

Hahahah. Oh my. That made me laugh.

LB keep it (relatively) clean ;-)

Darnit.... :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.