Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newbie

Featured Replies

Congrats on 2 months free!  That is fantastic!!  You should change your name to I AM DOING IT!

  • Replies 76
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I can do this
    I can do this

    2 MONTHS!!!!!!!! I am so incredibly proud of myself for doing this. It's been rough, but getting easier every day and the craves are pretty much all gone. I'm so thankful I decided to hop on the trai

  • Wow. Listen, no offense, but how tall are you?   HA!! Seriously though, I hope you finally learned your lesson - there is no such thing as "one cigarette", not for us, not anymore, not ever. Drillin

  • I can do this
    I can do this

    Sunday will be 4 weeks since my last smoke. Today is 2 weeks since I've used the e-cig.   I was thinking this morning that this has been one of the hardest things I've done, esp the mental part. St

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.