Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ticker, please help

Featured Replies

I have :

created a ticker

highlighted and copied url code

opened my signature section

attempted to paste the code ... no paste option and cntl v doesn't work.

 

Is someone able and willing to make and place  a ticker for me in my signature line?

 

embarrassed to ask someone to do it for me and would like to see accomplishment...

 

blue QT, please

quit date:

10 July 2015  1400  20 /day $7/pack

 

 

willing to try again if someone can walk me through it .... I must be missing something basic.

 

techno challenged and learning... ha!

 

 

I have :

created a ticker

highlighted and copied url code

opened my signature section

attempted to paste the code ... no paste option and cntl v doesn't work.

 

Is someone able and willing to make and place  a ticker for me in my signature line?

 

embarrassed to ask someone to do it for me and would like to see accomplishment...

 

blue QT, please

quit date:

10 July 2015  1400  20 /day $7/pack

 

 

willing to try again if someone can walk me through it .... I must be missing something basic.

 

techno challenged and learning... ha!

Kendra, if you are using Internet Explorer, that is probably the problem.  If you try it in Chrome, I think it will work...otherwise I'm sure one of the admins will come to your rescue!

Really??? I use IE and can't use the extra thingies like cursive or copy and paste

Really??? I use IE and can't use the extra thingies like cursive or copy and paste

Yes, try Google Chrome!

  • Author

Thank you MQ.  Was trying from a different browser this morning and lo n behold... i had a ticker.   Again, gracias.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.