Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My quit day April 9 2014 NOPE

Featured Replies

By this time in the morning I would of already smoked about 5-7 cigarettes. No more.

It was kind of different not having to worry if they were with me but I managed.

By this time in the morning I would of already smoked about 5-7 cigarettes. No more.

It was kind of different not having to worry if they were with me but I managed.

Well done, Amy!!  You are off to a terrific start!

By this time in the morning I would of already smoked about 5-7 cigarettes. No more.

It was kind of different not having to worry if they were with me but I managed.

Hi, again, Amy!  Please make a post of the Quit Smoking Discussions board and let everyone know how you are doing....I'm afraid they won't "see" you here!

Well done Amy, good for you. 

 

If you feel like you need to scream at someone, you can scream at us.  but it sounds like you are doing well so far.

 

Also, agree with Nancy, I think you should post this on the main discussion board.

Yay Amy!! One craving at a time. You get through one....you can get through those that follow.

Great job, Amy...Keep posting and reading..we are here to help if needed.  You are doing fantastic!

Way To Go Amy !!!!!  :)

Keep on going !!! Your gonna be soooo happy the more days you get behind you.

 

You CAN do this !!!!

 

And we are ALL here for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.