Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm on Day 2

Featured Replies

Hey Lennon - 

 

Welcome.

 

Sounds weird - my surname is Lennon.

 

So - from one Lennon to another - well done getting this far!

 

Watch the videos, read the DB and Post. Hook up with one of the guys at a similar stage - grab yourself a Quit Buddy - it can really help to have a QB. I know that it has helped me.

I'm not a big Allen Carr fan.  He is too one-sided. And he is repetitive.  It also made me want to smoke while reading it like Allen says is okay to do. Not rational to me.I put down the Kindle and said goodbye to Allen.

 

No one knows you better than you, So my opinion is whatever works for you, do. And keep on doing.  Just don't smoke.  This is my smoke pledge for today....NOPE, with 100% percent certainty.

Welcome to the q-train congrats on the quit......it will be a bumpy ride but it is worth it, remember deep breathes, lots of water.

  • Author

Hey Lennon,

 

How's it all going with the quit?

 

Today is not going so well.

 

I'm really craving.  I haven't done anything about it, but...

 

I honestly thought that once the physical cravings were gone that I'd be home free.  I suppose I was really stupid to think that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.