December 27, 201411 yr believe it or not...here in Northern Ohio (just a little south of Canada ;) ) we may have had a few flurries, but still have not received enough to even cover the ground with a dusting...12/24 it was almost 60* F ...It did cool down for Christmas, but I dont think it even got below freezing....bring on the spring!
December 27, 201411 yr It was 50 degrees today in my neck of the woods. That is unheard of this time of year. I wonder what January will bring...
December 28, 201411 yr Not one white Christmas? That's a dream of mine but it only snows once or MAYBE twice a year here and it's never been on Christmas.
December 28, 201411 yr Author It was unseasonably warm here for Christmas, 60 degrees. Usually, we have one storm or good snowfall by now. Mother Nature is going to make us New Englanders pay for this somehow, I can just feel it.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.