Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm so scared

Featured Replies

Evelyn, do your thing.  Keep your quit.

 

All of us want to help...so take what you need from us and leave the rest.

 

You are winning.  You are not smoking.  This is a spectacular achievement !

 

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE and a NOPE for Gus & Boris (The Pigs) :)

  • Author

By the way my neighbor invited me this afternoon but after I visited her yesterday I found it wise to avoid 'my smoking buddy-home' since yesterday it cracked me up, almost.

I always used to run to her for a cigarette. So visiting her downstairs is very tricky. When we sat outside a month ago enjoying the sun, I had no trouble her smoking. And most of the time she respects my quit and I invite her upstairs.

  • Author

Evelyn, do your thing.  Keep your quit.

 

All of us want to help...so take what you need from us and leave the rest.

 

You are winning.  You are not smoking.  This is a spectacular achievement !

 

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE and a NOPE for Gus & Boris (The Pigs) :)

 

 

The GUINEA PIGS. Lol not ordinairy pigs!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.