Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone ever use affirmations?

Featured Replies

bumped for marti we miss you rachael and newbies

  • 6 years later...

I truly believe in the power of positive thinking and here's why...The last several years have been terrible for me. Absolutely terrible... I was mad at my Drs, mad at family members, sad over other things going on and just didn't care about anything. But then I almost died in January of 2020 and between that and the thought I may not survive this pandemic just decided that I didn't want to be mad anymore on what could possibly be my last year alive. So in April I think it was I just decided I was done being mad everyday and what a difference its made! You can hear it in the change of my voice, I'm sleeping better and even started to reconnect with people I had left behind for one reason or another.

Years ago in my early twenties when I was starting my first business I used to write positive sayings on sticky notes and put them on my bathroom mirror so I saw them as I was getting ready for work but somehow had forgot how well they worked.

Just as they apply to everyday life they apply to quitting our addiction so anytime you find yourself struggling, try thinking about one positive thing quitting has done for you then write it down on a sticky note and stick it somewhere that you'll see it several times a day 🤗

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.