Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm so glad to see this support group!

Featured Replies

February 3, 2013, is the day I smoked my last cigarette. Quitting was the hardest thing I've ever done!

 

What got me through was QuitNet - a forum like this one. I'm seeing a lot of buzz words that were used in QuitNet so maybe this is it's offspring. Cling to this group, they will get you through. 

 

I'm so grateful to be free of this horrible addiction! Hang in there, don't ever stop quitting. 

 

JustKay

Gday

I arrived here from the quit smoking board forum after it sank ….. 

One of the main things I’ve noticed it’s a bit more adult.

You can say things that would get you banned elsewhere 

PS watch Doreen….. she can be a bit naughty 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.