Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starting Now

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Little over 7 years. No interest in smoking. I see people and feel sad for them. Its a shame we ever did this but a guess it had its time. So glad I got some friends on buddy book from here and got to

  • 5 years. Don't know how many I didn't smoke by now but was a pack a day so I will call it a bunch. Money, didn't save a dime. Spent it on beer and one woman. Changes- health feels better. Better s

  • No problems.  No complaints on anything said. Just a slow down. Thank you all for the comments.  I quit 5 years ago and have many friends here, and many friends who have left...hate to be last guy dan

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.