Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Wants To Be A Painter (wo) Man?

Featured Replies

I love a bit of Boney M....

 

Huge Easter project ahead for me, quite excited really as being an ex window dresser I love creative projects.

 

Am starting operation our Lucy's bedroom later today. I have her old pine double wardrobe and vaninty dresser/unit to paint antique white. Then once that's finished will paint her walls....then the exciting part...dress the room.

 

http://youtu.be/G3DHFgy7NEw

loving this ... I'm having a 70's theme party for my 50th in May, this is going on the play list ...  :lol:

you cannot beat a bit of Boney M to get you in the mood :)

Love Boney M lol

 

Sharon, can you come round here once you've finished - a lot of painting still needed ;)

Sharon, What color are you painting the walls?

  • Author

loving this ... I'm having a 70's theme party for my 50th in May, this is going on the play list ...  :lol:

Oh what a cracking theme Soozie, would be dancing myself dizzy...

 

Do you remember this?

 

http://youtu.be/j9iVVdn2LN8

 

And my other get up and do your thing track.....

 

Good job I don't live near by Soozie....I'd be gate crashing....lol...;)

  • Author

Sharon, What color are you painting the walls?

Most of then white then....a pink blush feature wall with the white furnitue set against. Then the main white wall will have the white frame bed but with blush pink bedding, cushions and bits on it. Love doing stuff like this.

 

Meanwhile having a brew....Our Lucy is having a teenage meltdown already, was asked to help sort through stuff in her wardrobe....

 

Bridget Jones- The Edge Of Reason.....my End it's Lucy Sifford-Periods And Pimples....

 

Give her 20 mins to calm down...rofl...;)

Oh what a cracking theme Soozie, would be dancing myself dizzy...

 

Do you remember this?

 

http://youtu.be/j9iVVdn2LN8

 

And my other get up and do your thing track.....

 

Good job I don't live near by Soozie....I'd be gate crashing....lol... ;)

 

awesome thankyou so much for that Sharon ... gets me in the mood hahahaha ... we're really going to town on this party ... disco balls, 70's food (lots of cocktail sitcks with cheese/pineapple/onions etc etc ... two hours of 70's cocktails ... I've got two friends on board to make the cocktails and we've even  managed to get a volunteer kitchen bitch, to cut fruit and wash glasses ...  after the cocktails the disco starts ... compulsory dress up .... we have got some people coming over from the UK, not too late to book your flight lol 

  • Author

As Sidney youngblood would sing Soozie, If Only I could...

 

I bet it will be the party of all parties, pineapple and cheese on sticks...love it!

 

Abba...Bay City Rollers...what a night!

 

Hope you post some pictures for us.

As Sidney youngblood would sing Soozie, If Only I could...

 

I bet it will be the party of all parties, pineapple and cheese on sticks...love it!

 

Abba...Bay City Rollers...what a night!

 

Hope you post some pictures for us.

 

I will Sharon, just got to learn how to do that hahaha .... BCR's ... did you do the tartan thing ??? I did, had a tartan scarf and got into trouble at school because I wouldn't take it off ... 

(just seen you're from Essex ... am I allowed to call you Shazza ?)

  • Author

I will Sharon, just got to learn how to do that hahaha .... BCR's ... did you do the tartan thing ??? I did, had a tartan scarf and got into trouble at school because I wouldn't take it off ... 

(just seen you're from Essex ... am I allowed to call you Shazza ?)

Oh I did have the scarf.....and a t shirt..lol

 

My maiden name is McClymont (my grandad was from Stranraer Scotland) so I have no doubt I secretly believed the the BCR's were my relations...but nobody had tolded me....I wished!...lol

 

Yes live in Essex now, hubby from Loughton....Towie land....you can call me Shazza, that's Reem...;)

Oh I did have the scarf.....and a t shirt..lol

 

My maiden name is McClymont (my grandad was from Stranraer Scotland) so I have no doubt I secretly believed the the BCR's were my relations...but nobody had tolded me....I wished!...lol

 

Yes live in Essex now, hubby from Loughton....Towie land....you can call me Shazza, that's Reem... ;)

hey Shazza, you must have been rich ... you had a t shirt ???  I didn't get past the scarf lol

  • Author

hey Shazza, you must have been rich ... you had a t shirt ???  I didn't get past the scarf lol

 

Lol....here I've just realised....I put thisvin the wrong forum didn't I?....should be on social.

 

soz admin and mods....hopefully it will get moved.

 

Soozie....let's have a bit of BCR before I go check if Lucy sorted her stuff out....will leave us with this classic

 

Lol....here I've just realised....I put thisvin the wrong forum didn't I?....should be on social.

 

soz admin and mods....hopefully it will get moved.

 

Soozie....let's have a bit of BCR before I go check if Lucy sorted her stuff out....will leave us with this classic

 

 

Shazza, not sure about you but those socks are really doing it for me .... lol (yes I think a lot of members would have enjoyed this) ... I will leave you on this note .... bye bye baby goodbye baby lol 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.