Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greetings

Featured Replies

Hi Vic, welcome to our little "family".. lots of good advice here - lots of good people... congratulations on your new quit, let us know how we can help!!! :D

For those whom have not been - Vilnius is absolutely beautiful - and the ladies...

 

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

 

Stunning.

  • Author

100% true about the ladies, lol. Was it a business trip for you?

Mostly Rugby and Beer...

 

I used to play for the Prague Barbarians. I have an English friend who still lives in Vilnius.

Doing great vic x

Two of my pals are from Lithuania and yes they are two stunners, bitchesss lol ;)

  • Author

Mostly Rugby and Beer...

 

I didn't know that we have rugby teams which can compete on international level. But after some of our beer I guess we can :D

 

Doing great vic x

Two of my pals are from Lithuania and yes they are two stunners, bitchesss lol ;)

 

:D

  • Author

Keep climbing vic......

Don't forget to reward yourself.....with the money you are saving....

 

I'm eating something delicious everyday. It's time to change the reward system a little bit or I will grow a lot of weight this way, lol :D

I'm eating something delicious everyday. It's time to change the reward system a little bit or I will grow a lot of weight this way, lol :D

That's okay! Gain some weight. Then lose it. After a month or two it can be useful to find another focus. You are doing great!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.