Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sad day!!!

Featured Replies

Well I went and spent the afternoon with my friend who is sick, I see her a couple times a week.She has been doing quite well

the last 3 weeks. But there has been a big decline this week. I don't think she is going to bounce back this time. Her husband is

Very concerned too. And he is getting tired but does not complain at all. They are such a beautiful couple.She has been home from the hospital for

2_months so she has had good days and bad. But she has spent some quality time with her family. It is sad to see her declining. I am blessed to have her 

in my life.

 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, jillar said:

I'm so sorry to read this Linda 😢

Thanks @jillar. It is sad. She is such an amazing person.

I am so sorry to hear about your friends decline. Although I did not know it at the time my husbands passing I can look back and see the signs I did not know then that he would be gone soon. it can be a blessing to know it is coming so you can say everything you need and let them know how special they are to you.

You will stay in my thoughts.

K

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Kris said:

I am so sorry to hear about your friends decline. Although I did not know it at the time my husbands passing I can look back and see the signs I did not know then that he would be gone soon. it can be a blessing to know it is coming so you can say everything you need and let them know how special they are to you.

You will stay in my thoughts.

K

@Kris thank you I went through this with my husband also. I do know the signs and that makes it hard. But your right the time I spend there is more special.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.