Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Brother

Featured Replies

I have decided to get into this this year - I did when it first started then it took a nose dive into stupidity

 

not sure if you get this across the waters but its on our channel 5

 

It a reality series with a bunch of misfits thrown into a house who have to live together - cameras are on them 24/7 and the inmates (housemates) vote who is up for eviction and then its up to the public to vote who actually goes

 

the public can be real mean and play mind games just to stir the house up 

 

can be entertaining :)

 

human nature is fascinating 

 

good job I am getting out more these days LMAO

oh Tracey nooooo!  They are always all a bit  :wacko2:  haha

  • Author

I know Marti LOL but it is funny to see them all dressed up like models and then by the end of week one they look like dogs dinners lol

 

not envious at all :)

 

if it doesnt grab me in the first few episodes though - i lose interest

I kind of like Survivor  a little better

 

But then again in the first couple of shows I can loose interest if boring!

 

Do not like when they reuse popular house mates or castaways!

I watched the first 3 series and loved it...after that it got stupid! Preferred it when they just put normal people in there!! :)

  • Author

Its like a beauty contest who they put in there last night - OMG 

 

another 6 go in tonight so unless normal people go in I will not be watching this season :(

I actually tried giving this show a chance to see what all of the excitement was about. I forget which season I watched but when I found myself wanting to break the television I decided it wasn't for me. haha! 

  • Author

yep i watched the launch and I was done LOL

I haven't seen it yet, when they would have "older" HG I liked it-like chicken george & the FBI guy. The catfights are fun to watch. BBAD isn't worth even being free-so edited & it seems like all they do is graze like cows. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

  • Author

I haven't seen it yet, when they would have "older" HG I liked it-like chicken george & the FBI guy. The catfights are fun to watch. BBAD isn't worth even being free-so edited & it seems like all they do is graze like cows. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

i agree - it has to be real with a cross mix of normal/everyday people to be entertaining for me  :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.