Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linked Words Game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Views 308k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

^^^ It's difficult to say, there was a time it was all going well, then I collapsed, hit my head, there was a concussion and confusion. Maybe last week.

^^^ What about you, any handstands, cartwheels, roly polys?

 

Tall boy

^^^ not in a long time, used to be able to do the splits my flexibly seemed to go bit by bit with every baby..!!  Now up until I quit I could still roly poly  and touch my toes but putting on the 2 stone seems to have scuppered that,  though I did eat a jam to my poly last week ? does that count ?

 

hmmmm think I need to start some proper excersise....?

 

Boy band

^^^ My granddaughter had me doing roly polys recently - she's better at it. I love a bit of Jam Roly Poly and Custard! Is there no exercise you enjoy?

 

Band mate

^^^ don't think so.. don't like all the class stuff they do, would you believe I used to be an exercise coach, so I must have liked it at some point.. maybe I'll start jogging for the train instead of walking..( not gonna happen I'll be sweating like a Pavarotti in a cake shop by time I get to work)

 

oh do you see this purple to or is it just me..??

 

Mates rates

^^^ It is very purple Fluffy. Got to be honest on the exercise front I have started swimming, but it is sometimes a chore dragging my arse to the pool.

 

Interest rates

^^^Good stuff.. I'd love to go swimming again.. even though I'm shite, good in sea though but I'm an half hour on bus and half hour  walk to get there and same back.. we would move to the middle of fluffin nowhere....!!!!

 

Rates rise 

^^^ Get Weegie to take you to her gym. I'm sure watching her will burn the calories

 

Rise up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.