Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vivid dream!

Featured Replies

I was prepared for smoking/vaping dreams. When I got clean and sober I had drug/drinking drings (still do, once in a while) But wow the one I just woke up from was a DOOZY.

 

I am okay. i'm not going to smoke. But dang I'm still craving and reeling and thought it might take the power out of it to tell you guys about it.

 

My surgery is today! I check in at 7:40, and should be done by noon.....home and recovering this afternoon. I'll pop in later! I hope you all have a great, smoke free day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.