Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OK Off I go My friends

Featured Replies

Getting ready to get off work and go Home Pack the truck, jump in with the wife and off we go.

I will be away from computers and cigerettes, Can't smoke what I do not have.  So next time we

converse I will be OPAH of 6 days so close to completing Week one.

No more nicotine in my Body, and Hopefully this emotional roller coster wil be done.  I do remember 

it from last go round.

So you all have a simply Marvelous week end, enjoy, Laugh, sing and dance even if it only with your

Cat,, dog,  Rabbit take the time.

  • Author

Hey you Guys !    The aventure continues,  6 days nicotine free

 

Edited by Opah

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.