Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Letter To Heaven- Repost by jwg

Featured Replies

 


Daddy, did you love your cigarettes
More then you loved me or did I do something wrong?



I wish you could have seen my dress
Mommy said I looked so pretty.
You could have pined my flowers on
The night I went to prom


Daddy, did you love your cigarettes
More then you loved me?



Mommys got a new boy friend
She says its to hard to be alone.
Are you lonely daddy or dose Jesus
Keep you company ?



Daddy did you love your cigarettes
More then you loved me and mom ?


I wish you would have walked me down the isle
And brushed away my fears, told me no matter what
I would always be your little girl.

Daddy did you love your cigarettes
More then you loved me?


His name is Jacob ,just like you
His eyes sparkle blue in wonder
Why dosent he have a grandpa
To take him fishing or to the zoo
Like all the other boys do


Did you love your cigarettes daddy
Were they really worth it - all that you’ve been missing?
Dose Jesus keep you company
and give you all my letters

  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.