Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonic

  1. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  2. A woman was nagging her husband to cut the grass, to which the husband answered "What do I look like to you? A landscaper?!" Next time the sink was dripping, she asked him again, "Honey, can you fix the faucet?" The husband replied, "What do I look like to you? A Plumber?!" Two days later, a light bulb went out and she begged him again, "Honey, can you change the light bulb?" His reply was, "What am I? An electrician?!" A few days later, the husband comes home from work to find that the lawn is cut, the faucet is fixed, the light bulb is changed. Very surprised, he says, "Honey, what happened here?" The wife replies, "You know our new next door neighbor? He came over and fixed everything." The husband says, "Honey, how did you pay him?!" "Oh, you know," the wife says, "he told me that I could either bake him a cake or have sex with him." Somewhat relieved the husband asks, "Whew, so what kind of a cake did you bake for him?" The wife replies, "Who do you think I am? Betty Crocker?!"
  3. Bakon and his wife are sitting and watching a boxing match on television. Bakon sighs and complains, “This is disappointing. It only lasted for 30 seconds!” “Good,” replied his wife. “Now you know how I always feel.”
  4. A man asks his wife, "What would you do if I won the lottery?" His wife says, "Take half and leave your ass!" The man replies, "Great! I won 12 bucks, here is six, now get out!"
  5. Boo's comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Boo asks, "Why are you so happy?" His wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped Boo, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation."
  6. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    For the Yinz
  7. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  8. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  9. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
  10. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19
  11. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    That's not what I heard lmao 19
  12. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Celebrations!
    It basically means that a person's intelligence and common sense are evidenced by the person's actions, and not by the person's looks. In other words, a stupid person is a person who does stupid things.
  13. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
  14. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 Go away Mammy, the sticks have taken over :)
  15. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 Bring it home
  16. You and Boo look nice
  17. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  18. How do you embarrass an archaeologist? Show him a used tampon and ask, "What period is this from?"
  19. "Give it to me! Give it to me!" Mammy yelled, "I'm so wet, give it to me now!" She could scream all she wanted to.I was keeping the umbrella.
  20. PMS jokes aren't funny. Period.
  21. I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. But when I got home, all the signs were there.
  22. Dear NASA, Your mom thought I was big enough. Pluto

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.