Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonic

  1. I have to watch Full House everyday :) I have an 8 year old Edited because I can't spell
  2. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  3. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  4. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Yuengling
  5. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  6. Sonic replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    drugs
  7. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Proud Hitch
  9. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Wood burning Water or Snow skiing
  10. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  11. I think it still comes on one of the MTV channels in the afternoon
  12. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    pinch cheek
  13. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Groom Sad
  14. Bakon and I will be right behind you
  15. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  16. ugh
  17. When I grow up I'll be stable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-CPZRwbh8 What do you wanna walk on
  18. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Zero
  19. I literally just finished watching this. Funny as shit
  20. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  21. Beat it What time is it
  22. TPAB is loves The Goldbergs
  23. Sonic replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Pole Glass
  24. Sonic replied to Wendy's topic in Games
    Door

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.