Everything posted by NeedforSpeedHM
-
soul
Hi Soul my friend :) Nice group here. :)
-
Smiley request
AHem.. we need a smiley with a hockey stick , and a smiley driving a race car...... yup,.. sounds GREAT to me... just sayin' ;)
-
Two Months today for Ladybug!!
Congrats LadyBug!!!
-
3 months for Bassman!!!
3 months freedom.. woohoo! Keep on this awesome journey!!!! CONGRATS!
-
The Calendar
OK Now it works. I added my 2 cents on May 4. lol MQ, thank you, and yes, I did put down the hockey stick... until next time! ;)
-
The Calendar
Arrrrghh I think I am being dumb!!! lol MQ if I try to access and post on the Calendar link at the top, when i submit it.... i get... "SORRY you don't have permission for that." and I only see a small square calendar on the right side of the main website, and cant click anything, there is no link,. and on the right side i see no "gallery" "chat" etc.. only in the tabs at the top of the main page. pleeeeaaaasseeeeeeeeeee help me before i get mad.. lol
-
Wine Party!~
I will try... will be at a hockey game, but maybe i can slide in around 11ish or so.... i haven't been able to make a wine party yet at a decent hour.... always too darn busy, or working. will see what i can do.... can i bring my moonshine? lol
-
The Calendar
Ummmm its not working for me and i am using a pc.. trying to put in my quit date of May 4th.. 6 years freedom this year. my bday is June 21.
-
3rd April NOPE
Nope for sure. 100%!
-
Hello Peeps!
Action... ummmm no chirping allowed!!!!!
-
Hello Peeps!
Uhhhh,,, I am formerly known as hockeymomma, wait..... I still am... just it's racing season, so I got racing blood in me now too.. yeah... ok.. I think everyone knows me, or of me... Have a good day ya'll.... Ohhhh yeah.......I like my apple pie in a mason jar..... just sayin' :)
-
Hi im Juan
Hi Juan... Im here, to help support you and keep you accountable....YOU KNOW how bad I want you to quit......so now you need that "want". You can do it.... HM