Everything posted by joe
-
chicks or sticks
18 i may have to contact you for a reading...need some change in my life.
- chicks or sticks
-
Adding a photo now?
That's my girl!... Mrs "Smarti Pants!"
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
19.. taking too too much time reading other posts...gonna have to stick around to keep the chickies at bay!
-
Adding a photo now?
I struggle on my iPad, but on the PC it's nothing more than copy and paste the "image location" into the text..... I can't seem to find that option on my IPhone or IPad.... In the mean time,..until,someone else guides you through this, I will continue to "perv" your buddybook pics...you have the hottest pics! ?
- chicks or sticks
-
Almost time for the annual OBX trip!..few pics added
In 6 weeks, we will be arriving at the condo we rented in Hatteras N.C.! 12 years ago, our oldest daughter got married in the Outer Banks, and that was my first time experiencing it! What a relaxing destination! This will be the first time me and my wife have made the trip by ourselves. We have always gone with other family members. 2 years ago, all my daughters their husbands and granddaughters rented an ocean front ,8 bedroom house in South NagsHead... 17 of us!!! Best vacation ever!!! Last year my wife’s sister went with us and we stayed a little farther south in Rodanthe...again, ocean front in a 4 bedroom house...off season rates are very affordable. This year we are in a condo, further south yet, in Hatteras. I am sure I would really prefer a house, but we were in Marco Island (Florida) in January, and have a East Coast cruise planned for October (New York-to-Nova Scotia), so we had to try and save some money or we couldn’t afford the OBX too. We try to include an OBX trip every year, and have built some great memories... anyone else (besides Bakon) spend time in the OBX? It will be bike week this year when we arrive, so I’m sure that will just add another layer of awesomeness.
- chicks or sticks
-
For you East Coasters...
This will go down as the year that winter wouldn’t go away! March has to be the worst month for weather that there is!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Wow..,the ladies are brutal!..lol
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 Can only post a number... .... I need to brush up on my Aussy speak....lol
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
16 I think it's looking fine... guess it looks different from that side of the pond..