Everything posted by joe
- chicks or sticks
-
Pig Is On Holiday!
Have a great time, Reci .. I hope you are headed someplace warm...this spring has been brutal! In 14 days we will be on e road to the OBX!! we have a condo rented in Hatteras N.C. Hopefully it warms up a bit before we get there. have fun , and see you in a week!
-
chicks or sticks
1 top of page, nosmojo decided to get an advantage for the chicks...
- chicks or sticks
-
My quit story (sorry its long)
Wow...what a throwback ... and here i am I am a few years later, still smoke free and no desire to even tempt fate by lighting up...My life is SOOOO much better now... as as for my little sister, they caught the lung cancer very early, and removed a 1/2 lobe of one of her lungs. She has had a couple setbacks over the last few years but so,far has always come out good... Unfortunately , after about a year quit, she Relapsed and is smoking again... ... Just shows what kind of grip the addiction can have and that you have to always keep,your guard up... Maybe be someone should start a thread to post your quit adventures so maybe some newbies might read them and relate to what they are going through..I am certain most, if not all would be an interesting read... All the journeys are different in hopes to reach the same destination....
-
After 4 daughters and 8 granddaughters... WE HAVE A BOY!!!!
Fist I need to apologize for being Awal... life gets in the way sometimes. Most of you know my story , and are familiar with “Joe’s House of Estrogen” ( to quote a member here...lol) This past weekend, my oldest daughter had her girls baptized (she was trying to schedule it when we could all get together. We are in Ohio, and her in-laws are in Iowa) so, with everyone seated around the table , she gave her husband his birthday present...(its next week) of course he was “in on it” and was under the impression that this is how they were going to announce the fact they were pregnant! A little back back story now..... my daughter is high risk and has to go in for genetic testing to keep an eye on the baby, and until the first tri- mester is complete, she is at a high risk of miscarriage...so... her last trip to the Dr. a couple weeks ago they told her that she was having a boy!!! She decided to keep that from her husband until he announced the pregnancy.... in his “birthday present “ was a baseball with “IT’S A BOY”!!!! wrote on it, along with a blue baby blank. It was a great moment!!... it is also the “in-laws” first grandson... so everyone was ecstatic! i guess I need to paint the pink Barbie Jeep Blue!
-
Buddybook
Hmmmm ... I don’t remember buying a potato farm... BUT... if I would regularly post to buddy book, I’m sure it would be senseless bits of info that you could live without... I mean.... isn’t it ALL stupid shit ? ?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Nothing to see here... keep moving, Chicks.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Babe of the Day
Man... I LOVE a good tan line! ❤️
-
chicks or sticks
Wow...just went back and looked..... those chicks sure are masters at cheating..... NOT....lol
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks