Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. I haven't smoked in quite a while now and I've been riding the QTrain smoke free for 2,782 days 😎
  2. @Linda Smile L It will make you feel better 🙂 I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to go low carb (Keto) or not. Any one out there ever tried it? Does it work?
  3. @Linda Wow L hope you continue to feel better. Sorry you're having to go through that. @KrisYour couch sounds great 😀 @jillar Which booster did you get and are you feeling any side effects?
  4. See that's how you handle it. You come here and talk about it. It's the one thing most forget. As for the smoke, one day smells like bacon next day like a butt can, you'll see. You got this Grandpa 😉
  5. Pre - Velvet Underground
  6. How dare you all laugh when I said I was 27. Why I would never lie about my age 😇 @Opah Easy Gandalf. 63 ain't exactly old. If y'all need me I'll be out on the front porch with all the rest of us young puppies 😎
  7. @Kris ... I'm 27
  8. @Kris .... Sorry to hear about your mom. I've heard it can be very painful. I got my shingle and my pneumonia vacs last year. I'm caught up on all the vacs now. Now I just need that idiot vacs before I get back on my mountain bike 😁
  9. I just got the Moderna booster a couple of days ago and I felt a little flu-ish for a day and a half. The 2nd Moderna shot I got I got very sick for about 5 days but felt great after that.
  10. I'm just restless 😁 To think I almost went and played golf that day and I had just rode that same trail two days before. I'm so butt hurt over the whole episode. ... I'll be back.
  11. Song by The Verve sung by Faces On Film. .... I agree, very touching song.
  12. I'm off the pain killers and healing fast now that they put a plate and screws around my collar bone. The week and a half before surgery was the hard part. I'll see the surgeon again Monday and start rehab Tuesday. I have to be able to lift 85 pounds and be able to push and pull 50 pounds before I can go back to work. I'm ready to get back on my bike and return to the place where I crashed. I have a date with a steep drop-off into a creek. Some would say I was an idiot for wanting to try it again. I say It's because ... I'm Batman 😎

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.