Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TravellingSunny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TravellingSunny

  1. Ugh! Day 1. Why the H-E-double-hockey-sticks did I allow myself to be here again? I knew better. Poor planning this time... didn't prep my space, and was squishy on the quit date. But, I've been taking this Chantix mess for a week, and I want to be off of it as soon as possible. (Hahaha! That might be at the top of my list of reasons to not smoke.) Fell asleep last night without having the ol' "last one for old times sake" smoke, and now its morning and I've been up for almost an hour and I keep looking at this pack I left on the table and thinking.... I gotta get those things outta here. Pledged NOPE for today, but I gotta tell you... I'm not feeling strong enough for that. I may need hourly NOPEs. Apologies. Just trying to keep my hands busy here. Gonna go get more coffee and then go clean myself up. And walk these cigarettes out to my neighbor (the dirty smoker.) I'll be back in an hour or so to refresh my pledge. I hate quitting. Five years clean and then FLUSH. This sucks.
  2. Yes, it's basically the same thing. OP would be like a title and the Lido Deck would be the lounge where only OPs can go. Something like that.
  3. Nope, not today.
  4. I quit smoking on 12/24/2011. I took Chantix for two weeks, and then spent many hours, days, and weeks on a forum called Quit Smoking Message Board. (Can't find that one, but it looks like maybe this is the new and improved site?) Yeah. Five-year-strong quit... had one bad day, and I knew where my husband (the dirty smoker) kept his cigarettes, and I caved. Then, I told myself it would just be for that day. Then, just for that weekend. It's now been eight months since I started again. Good grief, I TOLD myself I'd never smoke again, because I never wanted to go through quitting again. And yet, here I am. So, I've started back on Chantix as of last Saturday, and I'm looking at a quit date of Saturday the 21st. Maybe I can re-earn that Old Pharte badge.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.