Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. I ❤ potatoes
  2. Sexy house wife
  3. It was just sex
  4. You are on a sex ban
  5. You're a sex pest
  6. I did not have sexual relations with that woman
  7. Sex sells
  8. Not like you to miss any mention of sex ^^ @notsmokinjo
  9. You've got sex on the brain
  10. He's a pothead
  11. Pot calling kettle black
  12. Ok bampot
  13. I wouldn't thank you for that
  14. I canny get enough of you
  15. There's not enough hours in the day
  16. Enough said
  17. I think you've had enough ?
  18. Fair enough
  19. You're old enough to know better
  20. That's one small step for man, a giant leap for mankind
  21. You need to take a leap of faith
  22. They were at it like rabbits
  23. Out with the old in with the new
  24. The new kid on the block
  25. Break a leg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.