Everything posted by jillar
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Christian99 is Twenty-Two Years Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations on 22 years free @Christian99. I hope you have a great day and spend it spoiling yourself, maybe a new bow tie? 😊
-
Smoking affects more than your lungs
Colleen Quit Date: 6/2/13 Posted April 21, 2014 This can't be a complete list, I am sure. There's a good chance you weren't aware of at least one of the diseases. I would have never connected blindness to smoking. Link to original post: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/833-smoking-affects-more-than-your-lungs/
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Well, let me think! Let's quit.
I'm so proud of you stew! You are doing so much better this quit that I just know it's your forever quit. Thank you for the great post
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks