Everything posted by Cbdave
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Thursday 16th May 2024
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Welp….
G'day A bout of pneumonia started my quit smoking journey. Even though I’d given up the smokes I got a major cancer and then strokes. Because I’d walked away the cigs I survived. A bit battered, but still on the green side of the grass not the brown roots. You can survived strokes and cancer but you can’t survive smoking. So if health is a good motivator to walk away from smoking…… good! You’ll discover other motivators in your journey. The sweet freedom from smoking withdrawals is a biggy for me. You may feel like you’re bashing your head against a brick wall with those withdrawals now. But, like bashing your head against a brick wall you really only feel good when you stop. Chris
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 15th May 2024
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 14th May 2024
-
Monday 13th May 2024
Gday These are pics from where I live and where I walk. I’ve gots bit of a library of them have to take a screen shot to make them appear on site but it works. I live on the bayside in Brisbane so the water features but you’ll find quite a lot of bush as well. Heading into winter so there are only so many sunrise pics as we are heading out in the dark. Glad of the library then
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Monday 13th May 2024
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Sunday 12th May 2024
- chicks or sticks