Everything posted by Corey
-
Petra Celebrates Three Years of Freedom
3 years... Holy! Congratulations Petra!
-
Corey Celebrates Two Weeks of Freedom
Thanks for everything friends! It's really amazing to finally be out of it long enough to have some perspective. Next stop, one month!
-
Corey has First Week of Freedom
Thanks guys! Feeling better all the time :lol:
-
Attention !!!! Calling Boo and Corey...
Hahahaha, it's so pathetic those calls actually brought me running. Are those guys for real??
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
This or That game
Shorts! Less restriction. Some very ominous, dark clouds are rolling in fast.... Cave or tent?
- chicks or sticks
-
Quitter 2016 Has One Week of Freedom !
Most excellent! :lol:
- chicks or sticks
-
The Question Game
Depends on how much coffee I've had. Have you ever eaten anything out of the trash?
-
Indigo & Evelyn crushed 2 weeks
Get right back on Ev. Just shake it off! ;)
- Word Association Game
-
The Question Game
No, more of a late night person. If you see somebody a few blocks away walking towards you that you have serious beef with, would you cross the street or otherwise find a means of escape, such as loitering inside the closest store, in order to avoid them?
-
This or That game
Burger, I know what's in it Breakfast or brunch
-
chicks or sticks
-10 Hi guys, hope everybody's well!
-
Corey...I bet!!!
I heard the great whites are moving up along the Pacific coast, out of their normal range, specifically looking for food! Inland lakes are great.
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
But it slips out of your hand as you're trying to shove it in and shatters onto the sidewalk :o The hobos in the immediate area swarm the machine! After the coast is clear again, I insert the shards of glass remaining on the ground
- chicks or sticks
-
Complete The Sentence
suddenly I was naked, still running wildly, which was when...
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
The Last Game
All of you great people, persuading me to try again What was the last movie you watched
-
Complete The Sentence
my sticky quit. There in his hand was the thing I dreaded most. I turned and ran, the smoke billowing after me, and....
-
game: **The Coke Machine**
Out comes a trumpet for Miles, followed shortly by a dead raccoon. I insert an old Alanis Morissette CD titled Jagged Little Pill that is too scratched to work anymore.