Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humbled

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Humbled

  1. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13
  2. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  3. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Not if you saw high plains drifter - that dude wouldn't get up or walk again - I have no bid for people that abuse animals, kids or women 11
  4. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8 Sorry to hear about your pet - bad owners should be taken out back for a good old fashion bull whip
  5. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  6. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  7. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  8. Thanks DD - I will buy the pizza but you have to bring me a bagel (poppyseed preferred)
  9. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    DD I would never cheat you I was -5 (sonic put -6 instead of -4) that would make my next 3- Sonic next -2 and you now at -3 therefore I am back to -2
  10. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3 Sonic we are not letting you switch sides
  11. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Morning All!! -5
  12. 1 More day until there is no more yesterday
  13. Say Yay for Nay Nay - Congrats on 5 months that is a great accomplishment!
  14. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  15. OK I am lost DD - you may have to take a ride to Bluffton one of these days to set one up for me or educate me - AGAIN when it comes to social media / pic / posting etc...
  16. Congrats DD! Can I use you as my NY media muscle now if I have any problems?
  17. Saz I am so Happy for You and Proud of you - I feel like I have known you for so much longer. You are truly a beautiful and amazing woman. You deserve to celebrate this one year smoke-free anniversary - I am sure you will- don't forget to send some pics. I had my Tardis connection make this for your 1 Year Quit Anniversary! Hope it fits :wub:
  18. I am with you all for another day of NOPE
  19. You are so correct - I refused going to the school unless I timed it where I would have a cigarette - then take a quick shower so I didn't smell for the event but it had to be timed where I would get there right on time and could smoke right after - we were such addicts looking back - wtf was wrong with us. I am so Happy for you Scooby and I know the kids are over the top with joy that you can go now. :)
  20. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 Hey Saz you can get the Big O - I want you to have a better night! Oh and you are welcome just wait until you see your anniversary gift :wub:
  21. The only other time I tried to quit - I decided that it was ok to have a good cigar once in a while - well that led to another 8 years of smoking eventually - so NOPE for me of any kind the only puff that will come out of my mouth again is if it is cold outside and I can see my breath.
  22. Humbled replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  23. Humbled replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Blue Eyes
  24. Thanks DD-kids ate all of it - but now I want a real calzone and some pizza

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.